Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
The Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel is the newly renovated Fulton Building constructed in 1906.
Built of granite, brick and copper, this historic building is detailed with several Renaissance revival elements including a copper-roofed rotunda and a set of mythical winged dragons visible upon entering the hotel.
The copper restoration project was the largest of its kind in the eastern United States since the Statue of Liberty restoration in 1986. Marble, leaded glass and mosaic tile are featured in the hotel lobby where an upscale restaurant, bar and lounge are located.
Wired for business and designed for pleasure, the Pittsburgh Renaissance Hotel is the hospitality equivalent of the theatre. A grand marble staircase leads from the lobby to the second level which in combination with the third level offers over ten thousand square feet of meeting and function space.
The Renaissance Pittsburgh hotel is located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh's cultural district two blocks from the convention center and within walking distance of the Andy Warhol Museum, the Byham Theatre, Heinz Hall and Heinz Field. PNC Park is a five minute walk away across the Clemente Bridge.
107 Sixth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA